I had tons of fun it Vancouver. It was great to see Lee and Jo and how excited they are about being on their own. We all had so much fun.
Highlights:
Anti-rape shorts
triple nail painting
looking at expensive clothing
getting lost in East Hastings
the relief I felt when we got OUT of East Hastings lol
eating breakfast for lunch
Seeing Jo and Lee's nice apartment *coughinthegettocough*
KITTENS!!!
finding the candy store
DDR
The SWEET ASS store we found
Minimelts!
getting lost downtown trying to catch the bus to the ferry
managing to actually make the 7:00 ferry
Lowlights:
seeing a hookers butt
Being followed by employees in a fancy expensive store
having to leave :(
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I want to know if we got the apartment.
I want the job at the casino
I want to make enough money to not stress every month
I want to feel like I am attractive
I want to dress up and be admired
I want to loose the flub on my tummy
I want to eat better and actually have the drive to keep it up
I want someone to give me a present, just cuz it reminded them of me
I want a kitten
I want to act again
I want to feel like I am actually going somewhere in my life
I want to get back into paleontology and art
I want to visit my family, both sides of them.
I want to feel appreciated
I want to let go and dance like I'm in an ipod commercial
I want someone to look up to me
I want respect
I want to stop being sad and stressed all the time
I want to stop waking up constantly during the night and get a decent sleep
I want to learn something new
I want to learn how to ballroom dance
I want healthy nails
I want the black to get out of my hair
I want to travel
I want to be so excited about something that I can't stop moving
I want to feel passionate
Most of all, I just want to be happy and content with myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ugh i know the feeling.
wellll there's nothing sexier than sex and the city, so hopefully that will cheer us up :)
-drea
I respect and look up to you, Kaitlyn. And I am being completely honest <3
Post a Comment