Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finally, a new post!! Wee!

Anyway. So Kids Fest was AWESOME. I had so much fun and met some pretty sweet people. If you ever get the change to see a "Mr. Fish" show, do it. He is fucking awesome lol

Tomorrow I'm going to Vancouver to visit Jo and Lee. I'm really excited to get out of Nanaimo for the day. And I'm really hoping that I can manage to see Clinton too, if only briefly.

I need to start packing soon, but I don't have any boxes and it's such a pain in the ass to try and bring some on the bus. I don't think my room will really take all that long, but we need to go through he kitchen and such and sort out what is mine and what is Lisas. I don't think it will be all that difficult though, but it's still time consuming. Maybe I'll go home next weekend and get started, that is if I can get a hold of some decent boxes.

Still looking for a new job. I applied at the Casino again and I'm really hoping they call me. It pays so well plus if I move downtown it will be so convenient. I won't have to take an hour long bus ride!

Uhhh thats all for now I guess. I'll update again once I get back from Van.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we get good sized boxes (pretty big) on mondays. I can save some for you next monday and I am willing to help bring boxes back to your place!! loves!!!!!!!