Saturday, August 19, 2006

short update

OH MY GOD I just found out today that my friend in Australia got hit by a train. Luckily, he got away with minimal injury (a fractured finger and a gouge in his leg) but still, it freaked me out! He messaged me and told me about it. Man, that boy is lucky. It's not every day you get hit by a frieght train and survive!! But you gotta wonder.... how the hell did he get hit by a train in the first palace??

In other news, Amber's picnic was fantastic. I had lots of fun in Qualicum. XD Thanks Amber, for putting together a great day.

So, wewt!! Phantom in six days!! Van in 5!! I finally get to see Kiki again! I miss him sooo sooooooooo much. I know I'm gunna have a great time. Cory is in town right now as well, for some family thing. He might stay until thursday and just go back to Vancouver with Steph and I. And Tanya might come along too, which would be so fun!

Um... what else. Oh, my last day at Tim Hortons was yesterday. YAY!! Oh, and Alleah, I was gunna call you this morning, but I got rushed and didn't have time. Call me when you get the chance, okay? I'm not working now so It'll be easier to get a hold of me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I saw Snakes on a Plane. lol It was really funny. Tanya and I had a great time amking fun of everything and laughing at the stupid people, and at the "motherfucking snakes" line everyone in the theatre (all 20 of them) cheered! It was aweosme.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to have such a blast at Phantom .. it was absolutely amazing! Yay for being done work and being so close to getting out of Campbell! We gotta get together when school starts .. haven't seen you in forever!

Miss ya!

VivaLaPinto said...

ok, I'll call you tomorrow when it ISN;T two in the morning, lol!

gj on kicking tim's to the curb!