Monday, August 07, 2006

The guessing game

1. Open your current playlist and put it on shuffle.
2. Write down your favorite line from each of the songs.
3. Let your friends list guess the song title and artist without looking it up anywhere.

(yea, I have like, over 100 songs on my current favorites playlist, so I just put the first 20 that came up)




11. I am hated- Slipknot

2. Sing for Absolution- Muse

3. Defying Gravity- Wicked

4. What is this feeling?- Wicked

5. Girls- Beastie boys

6. Wishing you were somehow here again- POTO

7. So I need you- (its actually 3 Doors down, but whatev.)

8. People=Shit- Slipknot

9. Judith- A perfect circle

10. Fundamentaly Loathesome- Manson

11. They say I'm seeking up the danger, That one day you won't let me go

12. Crazy bitch- Buckcherry

13. Defying Gravity- Wicked (again... cuz I'm a douche and didn't realize it played twice)

14. I've got an F, and a C, and I've got a K too, and the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U.

15. Passion- Utada Hikaru (Japanese Kingdom Hearts 2 theme)

16. Everything about me is a lie, At least it seems that way when I look in your eyes

17. Plug in Baby- Muse

18. Past the point of no return- POTO

19. Permiscuous- Nelly Furtado (Kiki, I love you for getting this one!!!)

20. I close my eyes as I walk the thin line between love and hate



Good job guys, can you guess the rest??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

#2. Sing for Absolution - Muse

#9. Judith - A Perfect Circle

-Charlie- said...

#2 - Sing For Absolution - MUSE
#6 - Wishing You were Somehow Here Again - Phantom of the Opera
#17 - Plug In Baby - MUSE
#18 - Point of No Return - PotO

Ky said...

i would just like to say that maynard is a god sent to live among us mortals..that is all

Chrissy said...

#7 So I need You - Default

#12 Crazy Bitch - Buck Cherry


Are you coming on Fridy? Let me know so I can make reservations.

Joe Guitar said...

Dudes come on...

#5 = Girls - The Beastie Boys

Queen of Hearts said...

1 - slipknot, i am hated
2- muse- sing for absolution
10- marylin manson- fundimentaly loathsome... woot love that song

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO MANY WICKED SONGS

well really... two ahahahhaha

okay all the ones i know are

#2 Sing For Absolution - Muse
#3 Defying Gravity - Wicked
#4 What Is This Feeling - Wicked
#5 Girls - Beastie Boys
#6 Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - Poto
#10 Fundementally loathsome - marilyn manson (of course you love it lisa, it was your movement project :P)
#13 defying gravity.. again!?
#18 Past the point of no return (ah memories of seeing phantom return to me)

Ky said...

i think we get the point with number 2

Anonymous said...

15, Passion, Utada Hikaru
19, Promiscuous, Nelly furtado

bweee

Lola said...

#8 people=shit slipknot isn't it?

Akiyhrah said...

yes, yes, and yes!!