Okay. Monday night.
It was alternative night at the Voodoo, and Sabrina, Liz, Steph, and I wanted to have a girls' night complete with slumber party. But Liz couldn't come out, and Steph bailed early cuz she had stuff to do the next day. So Inna and I hung out at the Voodoo with Lola and Trista. At the end of the night, we hung around till the bar cleared out, since Inna works there, and knows everyone anyway. So when we were leaving we decided to go up to Timmy Ho's, and we invited the hot bartender Josh to come. So he followed us up there and bought Inna and I drinks, then we headed back to her place to hang out. Well, we stayed up until like, 6 just talking. It was really cool! We talked about soooo much. Once the sun came up though, we were all pretty tired, so we decided to go to sleep. Josh was too tired to drive home, so Inna offered to let him crash with us. So we all piled into Inna's bed ^____^ Josh was in the middle of course.. but he was sooo warm and smelled soo SOOOO good and both Inna and I got Josh-cuddles!! It was awesome! He left around 7, and Inna and I just went back to sleep afterwards, but man, it was so awesome!!
Anyway, that was my quick update. Nothing else of interest, really.
Ja ne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
... wow
you should have snogged him huns
:o NOTHING OF INTEREST!!!! You SLEPT with hot bartender Josh of the Scots!!! That's NUTZ!!!
good on ya! Je suis le IMPRESSED!
well i dont know about that...just take him...just go up and tell him he is yours....by the way i would like to the that i liked you signing off with japanese...didnt think i would catch that...*mumbles curses in japanese*
lol I wonder what he would say if I told him he was mine.... XD
And I was talking to my BFF before I made this post and we often use Japanese randomly so it kinda came out I guess.... ^_^
i am taking japanese 111 next year...gonna be easy and kick ass
Post a Comment