Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me



I feel...

SadHurtAngryUnappriciatedLonelyWeigheddown
UnattractiveLikeivegainedweightScared

LikeiwanttogohomeNotmyselfUnderrated
LikeimoutoftheloopLikeimonadownwardsspiral


God I'm feeling shitty lately. I don't know why, but everything in my life seems to spin out of control all at the same time. I had a bath tonight and it was the bleakest, most depressing bath I've ever had. It was just me, my dark, sparkley water, and my thoughts. I felt like I was sinking into the water and it was crushing me. At least I smell good I guess. I really want to go back to Campbell River. I have this urge to just drop everything and move back in with my parents for a while and re-collect myself. I dunno.. maybe I just dove too fast into too much at once. I've got so much going on, so much I'm stressing about. I never get to hang out anymore, and I'm never even home long enough to eat. Its class-work-rehearsal-meetings-sleep over and over again. Don't get me wrong, this has nothing to do with the show. I love the show and I'm really excited for it. It's just everything else happened to fall down around me the moment I got super busy with it. I hate feeling like this. I hate feeling like I want to curl up in a ball and never leave my room. Just... ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh kaitlyn :(
**hugs**

Queen of Hearts said...

awe love. hangin there afew more weeks and things will go back to normal. and everyone, especially the first years will remember how awesome a stage manager you where. and they will look back at their first semester of college and be like" that was fuckin awesome"
your doing great. we will find a time this week or something we can do soemthign to unwind. we'll get soem people over and it will be fun.
love ~Lisa~

ChaoticEggplantQueen said...

Aww Kaitlyn before you even know it it will be Christmas break and you will be at home, and be reminded how much you love us.
Just hang in there! You've worked hard to get where you are so theres no point giving up now, because we all pretty much know you can rock it.