Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby Beluga in the deep, blue sea

I've been swamped with things to do lately. Between classes, rehearsal, and work, I'm surprised I have time to sleep. I definitely haven't had time to do laundry. I'm running our of clothes fast :(
So they started putting new windows in our apartment building. It's great and all, but they sure make a fucking mess of it. Our bathtub is filled with nails and chunks of drywall and they gouged out pieces of the wall around our kitchen window. I already don't feel comfortable that they are traipsing through our apartment, they don't have to go wrecking our fucking walls while they're at it.
Anyway, I actually have Friday morning and afternoon off, so I'm gunna get up early, do some long overdue laundry, then go shopping with Jo. It will be some much needed time off. I am so stressed out and overtired lately. Plus I've had this killer pain in my back the past few days that isn't going away, and I'm certian it's related to stress and lack of sleep. and on top of that, my wisdom teeth have decided to cause me immense pain and they act up whenever I eat or talk. I can't open my mouth too far and I can't clench my jaw at all without searing pain in my mouth. It makes eating a fucking nightmare. I really need to get them out ASAP, but I can't afford surgery right now, plus if I can't call the show with a swollen, bruised jaw. So I have to wait at least a month. :(
On the plus side, the show is going very well. It's making progress fairly quickly and I'm confident the show is going to be amazing. I'm really excited to get it up and running. I feel like after tech weekend a huge weight will be lifted and it will be smooth sailing from there. Calling a show, for the most part, is a piece of cake, particularly compared to all the work I have to do during the rehearsal process. Don't get me wrong though, I am definitely enjoying being a Stage Manager. I like having things to do, although it is unfortunate that I have next to no social life right now. I hope you guys still want to hang out when the show is over, and you haven't gotten bored of me yet :P

Anyway, I'm gunna go clean the crap out of our bathtub, because I'm pretty sure Lisa will want to have a shower when she gets home from work, seeing as I don't think she got one before due to our bathroom window being non-existant. lol


Swims so wild and he swims so free...

2 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

haha it;s kewl i had one this morning but i appreciate it anyways.

~lisa~

Anonymous said...

im not bored of you

in fact I miss you

and i mean what I said about november!!!!