Thursday, December 07, 2006
Venture to the dark side..
I hate liars. I hate homophobics, racists, and other discrimination. I hate slutty girls who wear skirts that barely cover their asses in the wintertime. I hate math. I hate arrogence. I hate bugs. I hate Spongebob Squarepants. I hate when people read over my shoulder. I hate dubbed anime. I hate swimming in the ocean. I hate being in an airplane. I hate it when things don't match. I hate nuts. I hate meat. I hate broken promises. I hate the feeling or thinking you've forgotten somthing. I hate when people interupt me. I hate when people have the tv/stereo volume too loud. I hate wearing socks. I hate mushrooms. I hate when you can smell cigarettes on people's clothing. I hate sharks. I hate catty girls. I hate when people blow things out of porportion. I hate that we have rodents, it makes me feel dirty. I hate being dirty. I hate how often I get headaches. I hate when people talk louder than they need to. I hate when people don't pick up their garbage. I hate when people talk to me like I am stupid or like I don't know what I'm doing. I hate when people try to do somthing for me. I hate when people touch my stuff without asking. I hate bad kareoke singers. I hate doing the dishes. I hate being cold. I hate when people ramble on about somthing I already know. I hate awkward silences. I hate when people try to force their opinions on me, or argue against mine. I hate olive green, it's a disgusting color. I hate hypocrites. I hate the way Alleah types. (Sorry, but I do, it makes me feel bad your your computer.. lol) I hate being poor. I hate when people start a convorsation with me on MSN and then stop talking and expect me to carry it. I hate coconut. I hate reality TV. I hate guys who wear hats sideways. I hate odd numbers. I hate worms. I hate Julia Roberts. I hate it when people can't accept me for who I am. I hate Old Navy. I hate people who complain about EVERYTHING. I hate when people watch 30 seconds of a show, just long enough for me to get interested, then change the channel. I hate that I've never been anywhere. I hate how slutty kids are these days. I hate that I like him so much, but I'm too afraid to ruin what we do have. I hate that I bottle everything up. I hate how all my stress goes straight to my back. I hate multi-colored Christmas lights. I hate chip dips. I hate grape pop. I hate that I hate so many things. (and there are still more)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i hate that ther are lots of things on there that i do hahaha . i don;t want to feed kaitlyns hate. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much Love
p.s. MASHED POTAOTES
Awww You don't feed my hate. I *heart* you very much!
don't worry lisa
most of it's stuff that seems like I do
i wish you would TALK TO ME instead of posting that kind of stuff on your blog.
sometimes posting things likethsi is just away to get all the things on your head out.. once you do it ( at leas ti know for me( if makes you feel better
people gotta be in the right frame of mind to talk about things or eles they just get blown out of propotrion.
i'm sure kaitlyn will talk to you when she thinks things will get resolved. for now this is just her letting it out
Love
!!! I almost spit out my tea laughing at the Alleah typing comment. She has a very interesting way of typing lol..
Post a Comment