Friday, December 15, 2006

Decided

So I think it's pretty much decided that I am going back to CR with Steph on sunday. My little brother is in a Christmas play, and I really don't want to miss it. I'm going to try and be back for the 27th though. And I really really REALLY want to do somthing on New Years. I haven't had a decent one in ages, and it would be nice to have a party. Somthing kind of quiet and classy, with champagne and OH MY GOD we should make it a semi-formal party!!! Aw that would be soooo fuuuuuuun!!!!!
Anyway, maybe I'll bring it up on the Satyr board.
So we have auditions for the One Acts tonight. I'm not really worried about it. But it may be the last time I see you guys for a while... T__T

Lola: I did get the book. It was a very nice suprise! Thank you muchly. *hugs*

Anyway, off I go.

3 comments:

The Voodoo Doll said...

So you are for sure coming with me then? Cool cool. I'll let you know for sure what time we're going.

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you... and I can't guarantee Alleah will be unharmed when you get back :P

Martha said...

A) I will try to keep amber occupied so alleah will remain living

b) have fun in CR. i will miss yous muchly

c) the cocktail new years party should be classy until midnight, when the celebration starts and we get drunk.