Wow, it's been a while. Where to start.....
Well, I've been feeling really off lately. I keep getting pains in my back and neck, so I'm thinking it has somthing to do with my spine. Or maybe I've been standing weird. It's really annoying though, cuz I feel totally off balance and I keep getting headaches. I'm hoping it's just stress or somthing, and I'll feel better when the show is over. Maybe I need to see a doctor about it. I dunno. I hate feeling so stiff. I've also been really inflexible lately. I used to be uber bendy, but during warm-up, I can hardly touch the floor when I bend over. Maybe it has to do with my back pain thing. T_T
In addition to that, the make up is KILLING my skin. I'm breaking out all over my face and neck and it's really gross. I feel like a hormonal teenager all over again. And the fucking glue on my legs is literally pulling the skin off my legs. I've got cuts and scrapes from the shit. It's awful. TWO MORE SHOWS!!! then I never have to wear that crap again!
The show has been going fairly well, I must say. I keep getting really good compliments, and I got a good review in the paper, which was really exciting. It really boosts my confidence. I feel like I really am i the right place, you know? That I can actually go somewhere in this industry. Now that we're getting to the end though, people have started pulling jokes. Like making faces at people when they are turned away from the audience, or saying 'fishburger' loud enough so only the people on stage can hear it. (inside joke) It's funny and all, but we keep getting in trouble for it. I think we should save up all the mischeif for closing night. XD
I've started playing Legend of Zelda: Ocaraina of Time again. Amber has it and I play it when I go over. I'm SO excited to be playing again, but I keep forgetting how to do things and having to ask Amber to help me.. lol I really can't wait to live with her. I think it's gunna be so fun! And even if we get into little catfights, which I'm sure we will, I think we get along well enough that we can work it out. Plus, I get over things really easily, so I bet things would just blow over after a day of sulking.
I'm really missng Kiki and Cory lately. I hardly ever see them online or anything, and I don't get to talk to them at all. I really really wanna visit, but I don't have the money. I was hoping that they would be on FLYFF more, but I haven't seen them at all. Maybe once the show is over and I can actually go on during the day I'll catch them online more.
I can't believe how close to the end of the semester it is. We don't have that much time left. It's going to be sooooo weird next year, cuz we will be the second years, and half the new freinds we made this year will be gone. And there will be a whole new group of people to get to know. What if they are assholes or somthing? Our group this year is such a great bunch of people. We all seem to get along really well, and apparently we've been the closest group like, ever. usually the first and second years don't really spend time together. I'm really nervous for next year.
the other day me Biff and Alex went to one of the ESL classes to promote the show. It was actually really fun. We managed to bullshit for an hour. lol We kept getting questions too, which was a great time filler. There were a few people who were really hard to understand though. Like this one guy who was asking if there was a "fool" in our show, like there usually is in Shakespeare, but it sounded like he was asking about 'food.' So I'm like, "Shakespeare........food?" Luckily Alex is brilliant and managed to decipher what he was saying.
Anyway, I totally get to sleep in tomorrow, and I think I'm the only one home, so I'm gunna go shower then play FLYFF. ^__^
Goodnight all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
IM GLAD YOU FINALLY UPDATED!!
HURRAH!!!
did you have to write it as "boost my confidence"?€ i hear that every day in the play :P
and of course we will get into catfights... but we will overcome it!!! WE ARE WOMEN! WE ARE STRONG (somewhat... im fairly weak, but you are probably stronger.) oh and if im still going out with chris... he might be over quite a bit... i think you should worry more about fighting with him then me. haha ^_^
well i responded... to the update i had asked for :)
xoxoxoxo
Amber
see ya tonight!
hahaha "boost my confidence" haha i get itnice amber. .. hehe and kaitlyn .. i know how you feel about the second years... i will be sad *tears*
I don't want the second years to go either.
Post a Comment