Tuesday, March 21, 2006

day?

WOW!! Fun day! I slept until 12:45, then I actually got to do some acting in class today. After class, Gregoire invited us to go skating, so me, Jordan D, Lisa, Kylan, Amber, Geoff, and I went and skated for a bit. Amber needed a helping hand, but she got the hang of it. It was awesome!! I haven't skated in soooooo long! It took me a minute to get the hang of it again. XD Afterwards, Me, Amber, Geoff and Jordan went to Fast Eddies for dinner and Amber treated us. (I still feel bad about it though.. O_o) Dinner was AMAZING OMG!! And I had coffee cheesecake for dessert. UGH it was so good! After that I went home and played video games.. lol what else?? And now I'm sitting here stewing in my anger because my fucking roommate and her friends came home from drinking their faces off and are being annoying. (BTW its 2 30 in the morning...) But at least her music isn't at its usual volume. I think I'm going to attempt sleep, due to the fact that I have to be up at 8 30 tomorrow morning. Woo, 6 hours. -__- I need to get out of here.

Night all ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha dont feel bad... i wanted to treat you guys :)

Brianna said...

Thats why im glad im moving in with Barbara, I doubt she'd do that

Joe Guitar said...

Hurray for Coffee Cheesecake!!