SO here's the deal. Terry and I broke up Monday night. We have both been very unhappy with things in our lives, Terry especially due to whats going on with his dad and all. He is actually on antidepressants now. So he feels that he can't concentrate on having a good relationship while he is trying to make himself better. We've talked and talked since it happened, and I understand why he needs to do this. So I don't want anyone to be mad or hate him, because I don't. I still love him very much, and he loves me. We just need to give our relationship a break while we fix ourselves. And maybe in the future we will get back together. I dunno. But we still want to be a part of each others lives though, regardless of what happens now.
So I'm putting in my resignation today, and I'll be moving back to Campbell River around the 22nd to stay with my family for a bit. I'll be there for Christmas, I can learn to drive finally, I can be there when my brother's baby is born... I'm basically going to catch up on my own life and just chill for a while. I'm not sure what I'll be doing after, but I can promise that I'll have a lot more free time and will visit everyone often!
As heartbroken as I am, I want Terry to be happy and if this is what he needs to do, then I wont be mad at him for it. I'll be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you decided to focus on you in Campbell River. Love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment