Thursday, April 02, 2009

Random

God fucking dammit, today I have cramps that feel like a million flaming demons trying to claw their way out of my uterus. And I have to work tonight.... Shoot me please.

On another note, I'm almost finished watching Sex and the City again (yes the whole series) and I just wanted to express how in the An American Girl in Paris episode, when Big shows up and talks to the girls and Miranda tells him to "Go get our girl" I cry every time... lol pathetic.


EDIT: Ok I changed my mind.... this whole damned episode makes me cry. lol Especially the second half. What a perfect end to an amazing series, eh?

3 comments:

Drea said...

awww sweetie, go get some extra strength advil, thank fuck for that stuff :)

that episode makes me get a little teary too, i don't know about you but i always loved big the most. the other guys were....don't even get me started. I love the part where he wants to kick the crap out of the Russian for slapping Carrie.

Akiyhrah said...

I loved Big the most too!! Aidan was too.. I dunno. Sappy. And annoying. He pissed me off. And the Russian was an asshole... lol and all the other guys were just crazy. Like Burger, for instance. Who the fuck uses a post-it as a break up method?? lol

immortalrose said...

...thanks for the imagery of flaming demons in your uterus...

O.o