Saturday, February 07, 2009

Needed something new

25 random facts about me. (yes, I totally stole it off Facebook, but I wanted to update)


1. I really miss doing art, but I haven't been inspired in a long time.

2. My friendships with people have been changing so drastically lately, I'm not even sure who I call my best friend anymore, and that makes me really sad.

3. The fact that Terry wants to buy an xbox 360 with me is a bigger sign of commitment in my eyes than us wanting to live together. We're dorks, and I love it.

4. I used to hate the colors green and yellow, but they have really grown on me lately.

5. I can be a real absent-minded airhead, and I hate that about myself more than anything, because I know I'm more intelligent than a lot of people see.

6. I despise people who don't value their friends and family.

7. I also despise people who don't have manners. I don't care if you are a perfect stranger, or a customer, have some respect for the people around you. If someone holds a door for you, thank them. If you want help at a store *coughorwantchange/reserve
scough*, then say please. You will get better responses from people if you show them the same courtesy and respect that you expect from them, and you will avoid spit in your coffee.

8. I have watched all six seasons of Sex and the City back to back three separate times. It usually takes about 5 or 6 days of hardcore dvd watching.

9. I cry really easily, especially when sad, sweet, or romantic things happen. That's why I don't like to watch romantic or sad movies with other people.

10. I hate that I don't have my license or a car, but I also hate driving and get super freaked out behind the wheel.

11. I love photos. If my house burned down, I would probably grab all my pictures before anything else. You can't re-purchase memories.

12. I hated Pulp Fiction. I also hated Sin City. Get over it.

13. I am extremely afraid of worms. I would rather stick my hand in a spider nest than get close to a worm, and if anyone ever tried to throw one at me or shove one in my face to see my "funny reaction" to a "harmless creature" will only get me in hysterics and the silent treatment for a few solid months. I know they're harmless, and you can laugh if you want, but I'm not joking.

14. I hate music/movie snobs. I don't like being told I have bad taste in music/movies just because I like something mainstream or something that everyone else liked too. I don't have a genre, I like whatever appeals to me no matter what genre its in.

15. I play Dungeons & Dragons. Yes, I know it's dorky, but I love it. It's tons of fun, it's imaginative, and it's a great way to spend time with people and always have something to do. Laugh at me if you want, but you might like it too if you gave it a chance.

16. I love folding Terry's laundry because his clothes all smell like him and it's nice.

17. I really miss my family, especially my mom, and I wish they all lived in town.

18. There are only a few people from the theatre program that I actually miss. A lot of people turned out to be shallow and fake, and I'm glad I got away from it all when I did, despite the fact that I miss theatre quite a lot.

19. I prefer my room to be a little too cold rather than too warm. I can always grab an extra blanket.

20. I really want to dress up and go out more. I love putting on dresses and looking glamorous, but I rarely have the opportunity.

21. I am way too critical of myself.

22. I actually had a fabulous time at my prom, and I feel bad because so many people I know hated theirs.

23. I'm a total packrat and I find it very difficult to get rid of things.

24. One of my most favorite things in the world is when Terry kisses my forehead when he thinks I'm asleep.

25. My mom is one of my best friends. Even though I don't tell her everything, and even though we fight sometimes, She is always there for me, and I know she will love me no matter what.

4 comments:

immortalrose said...

First off I would like to respond to #2 and let you know I will ALWAYS be there for you!! No matter what. You are one of the few good things that came from me going to Nanaimo! You and Alleah.

#3 is so adorable! You geeks :P

#4 I like to think that I helped green to have grown on you :P After all, pink looks good with green! tee hee

am I movie snob? Btw, I still haven't seen Sin City.






OMFG!! Crazy.. guess what my word verification is... amber

NO JOKE!!! LOL AWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!

AMBER :D

Akiyhrah said...

no, you're not a movie snob. lol

immortalrose said...

sweet!!
**hugs**

Anonymous said...

I hate worms too, but definitely still can't stand spiders either. Laugh if YOU want, but i actually do call my landlord up to kill spiders for me :P