Have you ever been listening to a song, and I mean ACTUALLY listening, and suddenly the lyrics just strike you? They hit you so close that they actually bring tears to your eyes? You have a moment of perfect clarity, and for some reason this one song is able to fully understand you?
I do believe it's true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
If the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause youre the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Anyway, I'm going to Campbell River tomorrow until the 2nd. My brother is graduating on the 28th, and I'm really excited to see it. And then Clinton and Cory will be in town, so I get to see them too! I'm really looking foreward to seeing them especially. I miss those boys soooo much and it will be nice to see them again.
Lately I've been feeling a little... shunned I guess. I haven't really seen anyone and I dunno, I just get the feeling that not many people really care to make the effort. I suppose that is a little selfish, but it does make me a little sad. I guess that's one of the reasons I'm so excited to see Clinton and Cory, because I know they will be genuinely happy to see me. Around here I feel like everyone has their groups and I'm not really a part of any of them. I keep seeing things about people doing all this fun stuff and going on crazy adventures and etc, and it's all the regulars sharing the stories with everyone else and laughing at all the inside jokes and I feel almost like a stranger. And all my suggestions seem to get shrugged off. I've never been good at being the plan maker though.
In other news, Lisa and I looked at this great apartment (which hystariclly is in the same complex thingie as Alleah's) and we're really hoping we get it. I don't see why we wouldn't though. It seemed really promising. We're going to drop off our application tomorrow and hopefully it will be ours by next week! We're already discussing decor and housewarming cocktail parties. haha And maybe Terry will spend the night at my place for once ;) Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
they approve based on first come first serve, so if they approve your application before anyone else's, you've got it. Next time you see Jude, ask her how many others have looked at it, and that'll give you a good idea of wether or not you'll get it.
:) Won't you be my neighbor?
oh yeah, and the song that made me feel like that went a little sunthin like this:
"Well, I wear women's underwear
and then I go to strike a pose
in my full-length mirror, right?
Cross my legs just like a queer
but my libido is strong
when a lady is near, yeah!
What defines a straight man straight
is it the boxer and the briefs
or a twelve-ounce steak, NAW!
Well I tell you what
a woman loves most
it's a man who can slap but can also stroke"
LOL! Mother Mother is the SHIZNIT.
good luck on the appartment...that would be very exciting!
much love
If you get it and there's any openings for August... you should tell me and Steph... then all five of us girls could be in one complex of AWESOME.
Awesome and slightly insane... We'd have a whole new AKA house... except it would be VJASK Apartment Complex? We'd have various rooms to party in! Also, vjask sounds like a naughty word... so that really would be sweet.
Kaitlyn, when you get home let's make plans to go out for a fancy dinner!!!
I agree... VJASK sounds like it should be some sort of sex ddrug or something...
I can just imagine the lot of us all living in the same place! Dear god! I get the vision of everyone else moving out....
LOL where did you get the V from? Shouldn't it be LJASK? lol
HAHA OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! I was thinking Lisa V... good grief. Well that gives us a bunch of other configuration possibilities... JAKLS for instance.
I'm kinda sad about my dirty word not working out though...
its like Jackels but abbriviated. haha
exactly! hehehe
lol, I love! And there's ALWAYS openings, trust me! Give Jude a call, they're nice apartments... look for the Transglobe Ad in the paper. It's the one with the "$200 Shopping Spree" thing on it. Yeah...I have yet to figure that part out...
Post a Comment