Tuesday, June 19, 2007

DAMN

I'm really disapointed right now... I emailed my dad to tell him happy father's day and asking him when he is coming out for Mike's graduation, and I got a reply just now saying he can't make it out to CR because he lost his job and hasn't found a new one yet. I haven't seen my dad in over a year, and he is going to miss one of the most importaint days in my brother's life. He has worked so had to graduate on time and I am heartbroken for both of them that my dad wont be there. Does anyone know how much it costs to fly to Calgary and back?? Maybe I can scrounge the money to fly him out, even for just the day and night. Or if anyone knows of a good computer... type job (I think he's a programmer) that is in Calgary and willing to hire a 56 year old man, please let me know. UGH this sucks so much :(

In other news: I've been grinning all day. Why?? My boyfriend loves me! ^______^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother just flew home for a visit from Calgary for under $200 .. sometimes if you find a good deal it can be as low at $100 (before taxes). He flies Calgary to Comox but it might be cheaper to go to Vancouver then take the ferry/bus .. might also be cheaper to buy two one way tickets rather than round trip. Check some of the airlines - Westjet, aircanada .. I hope you find something!

And eeeeeeee! That is so cute and so exciting! Congrats!