Saturday, May 19, 2007

Okay, you wanna know the truth? Because you have pushed me to it. You had no reason such a bitch to me, and then pin all the drama on me. You’re trying to make me seem like a bad guy and turn everyone in your favor just because you couldn’t handle the fact that I moved out, and that you’re not the sole entity that makes my life wonderful. I wrote this weeks ago and wasn’t going to post it because I thought maybe you’d be a bitch for a few days then flip flop like you usually do, but I can’t stand this anymore. So here is the truth that you deserve to hear.

I am so sick of you. You are deceitful, lazy, self-centered, and crazy. Yes, I said it. CRAZY! You wonder why people don't want to be around you? Well take a wild guess! Most of us are too afraid to BREATHE without you lapsing into a psychotic episode. Can you really blame us for distancing ourselves? So many of us have tried to help you, especially me, but you refuse to accept it, and instead tell yourself we're all against you. Do you have ANY idea how many times I defended you against people? How can you justify thinking I’m against you when I spent SO long putting up with your bullshit?? I’ve had infinite patience with you, I put up with your crazy fits, your sobbing, your drunken returns from the bar, your mood swings, your stomping around the house, your many many empty slurpee cups, and much much more, and STILL after I should have said fuck you and left, I stuck by you, helped you out when you were down, and defended you when people said you were insane, because you were my friend and despite your insanity I still enjoyed it when we hung out and did weird things.

. Well, if you're going to act like you're the innocent victim and I'm the big bad bitch who left you on your ass with nowhere to go, then fine. I know otherwise. I had to do what's best for me. I can't babysit you anymore!! You have to take care of yourself for once, and I couldn’t afford to stay there anymore. And the fact that you got more bitchy and crazy with every passing day made me nearly snap! But you just can’t accept the fact that not the WHOLE world revolves around you, can you? I never wanted to stop being your friend, I just needed some space. (which, as you recal, you’ve wanted several times, and I left you alone) But apparently you're to stupid and childish to accept that, and you immediately think I'm running around behind your back spreading rumors and telling everyone how much I've always hated you. Well, go ahead and believe what you want. It will only add to your craziness. I don't care anymore. Do you know what, hate me all you want. I give up. I'm sick of you clinging to me, I'm sick of you thinking I'm some magical cure to all your problems, and I’m sick of you trying to make me into the badguy. If you want to be a COMPLETE moron, then fine. I GIVE UP. I'm not even going to try anymore, and you can lose another friend. It’s entirely your own fault. After the way you've treated me, I have every right to not give a shit about you anymore. If you're gunna act like a snob every time you see me, fine. You'll just make everyone else think you're a bitch. So be it. Go ahead and act like a selfish child. Because that is exactly what you are. I know these are hurtful things, but you know what? I don’t care. You’ve been plenty hurtful to me over the course of the year, and frankly, you deserve a huge ass reality check smacking you in the face. I am so done with your bullshit.