That one time when we bought spring rolls and then there was that homeless man that you gave change to, and he was like "what a nice looking couple you are" and yeah... it was awesome... OR that one time we made cake and watched chick flicks... OR!! the vancouver trip to vancouver. And the time we watched final destination and final destination 2 but we were too afraid to look so we spend most the time hiding... ahh.. and all those times we skipped math to lay in the field in the sun, or when we played strip blackjack and you kept saving me from being naked, and there is always "you can't drink bread!" and "im' so drufunkin" ah... Now I'm all nostalgic.... I miss you kitty feel free to visit anytime, and I'll try to not be a stranger either
Oh man I was involved in very few of those time (hooray for Vancouver trip to Vancouver!) but now I miss you too, Kiki!
Anyways, good times with Kitty? When we saw Jurassic Park 3 in the theater and talk with "raptor" hands for like a week after that, sleeping on the trampoline and playing the question game for like 3 hours for one of your birthday parties, haha Vancouver trip to Vancouver for sure, how we used to open our lockers at the same time in middle school, watching Ferris Bueller in Mr. Kratzman's class, waiting in line for LOTR, the midnight showing of Star Wars 3, and either an X-Men or a Matrix movie, awesome sexy ninja sex with you and Maddi, sitting under the stairs playing the bottle game, Ali's Craisens, "knitting", "making tea", mojo days, sitting in the back of the art room and being Harley's favorites, playing hackysack after school, going down to the beach during classes, Nick... in general, THE HAND!!, when THE HAND attacked Harold in the Fish Bowl, playing Chocobo Racing, playing Bust-A-Groove for hours on end, ummmm..... gimme some time I can think of more
Favorite memories of you and I? That time we spent an entire weekend at Clinton's house playing video games and watching movies is a big favorite, or when we were out walking when we were at Lola's and sat on a park bench looking at the stars and just talking. It would be awesome if you could visit us, and you totally should :)
Going grocery shopping and buying stuff in bulk!. i love the bulk section!. or going to the velvet for cocktails. or that time we moved in together.... oh wait.. that comes later....
any of the trips to 7/11 for slurpees, and i dunno, i think honestly my favorite memory of you and me is when we were phoning people for my ID cause that was like our little operation and it felt like we were all supasleuth.
Lying on the grass in my cloak with you on top of me while we giggled and talked like the giggly girls we are. Playing dress up. Singing Wicked (you are my glinda. Slurpee runs of madness. Making fun of Alleah's stinky feet.. Or the time we went and played outside with Geoffrey and Olives
"I hate you Epona, I'm going to turn you into glue!!!"
OOOOH and our swordfight (with pens and pencils) through the halls of my dorm.
Both of us oggling the boys and the video games in EB Games.. :P
Just general hanging out with Kaitlyn time makes me happy...
oh! the grad party on the beach when me, you, and steph were walking home at 3 in the morning and there were cops! and we were held at gunpoint! though it turned out to be some other yahoo they were looking for. yeah and having big videogame tournaments! watching fireworks on the pier. Good times.
any part of living with you. Name one, and I loved it: the day we were in the car accident and it snowed and we cleaned (except for the fighting-with-Amber part), slurpee runs, I really did love living with you.
13 comments:
Um I don't know if it's my favorite, but it came to mind and made me smile so...."I pull out Nathaniel's flute and start playing it"
that time when we went and did that thing...and it rocked. oh that thing....such fun we had that day
That one time when we bought spring rolls and then there was that homeless man that you gave change to, and he was like "what a nice looking couple you are" and yeah... it was awesome... OR that one time we made cake and watched chick flicks... OR!! the vancouver trip to vancouver. And the time we watched final destination and final destination 2 but we were too afraid to look so we spend most the time hiding... ahh.. and all those times we skipped math to lay in the field in the sun, or when we played strip blackjack and you kept saving me from being naked, and there is always "you can't drink bread!" and "im' so drufunkin" ah... Now I'm all nostalgic.... I miss you kitty feel free to visit anytime, and I'll try to not be a stranger either
Oh man I was involved in very few of those time (hooray for Vancouver trip to Vancouver!) but now I miss you too, Kiki!
Anyways, good times with Kitty? When we saw Jurassic Park 3 in the theater and talk with "raptor" hands for like a week after that, sleeping on the trampoline and playing the question game for like 3 hours for one of your birthday parties, haha Vancouver trip to Vancouver for sure, how we used to open our lockers at the same time in middle school, watching Ferris Bueller in Mr. Kratzman's class, waiting in line for LOTR, the midnight showing of Star Wars 3, and either an X-Men or a Matrix movie, awesome sexy ninja sex with you and Maddi, sitting under the stairs playing the bottle game, Ali's Craisens, "knitting", "making tea", mojo days, sitting in the back of the art room and being Harley's favorites, playing hackysack after school, going down to the beach during classes, Nick... in general, THE HAND!!, when THE HAND attacked Harold in the Fish Bowl, playing Chocobo Racing, playing Bust-A-Groove for hours on end, ummmm..... gimme some time I can think of more
sleeping in biology and SUSHI and SSB!!! i'll never forget it.
Favorite memories of you and I? That time we spent an entire weekend at Clinton's house playing video games and watching movies is a big favorite, or when we were out walking when we were at Lola's and sat on a park bench looking at the stars and just talking. It would be awesome if you could visit us, and you totally should :)
Going grocery shopping and buying stuff in bulk!. i love the bulk section!. or going to the velvet for cocktails. or that time we moved in together.... oh wait.. that comes later....
BULK FOODS!!!!!
love you
any of the trips to 7/11 for slurpees, and i dunno, i think honestly my favorite memory of you and me is when we were phoning people for my ID cause that was like our little operation and it felt like we were all supasleuth.
oh, and making fun of lee for being gay.
Lying on the grass in my cloak with you on top of me while we giggled and talked like the giggly girls we are. Playing dress up. Singing Wicked (you are my glinda. Slurpee runs of madness. Making fun of Alleah's stinky feet.. Or the time we went and played outside with Geoffrey and Olives
"I hate you Epona, I'm going to turn you into glue!!!"
OOOOH and our swordfight (with pens and pencils) through the halls of my dorm.
Both of us oggling the boys and the video games in EB Games.. :P
Just general hanging out with Kaitlyn time makes me happy...
**sighs** good times
getting drunk at mine and bobby's first place a whole bunch of times and just goofing off.... ???? lol
I thought of one that is just way better than all the ones I posted before and I know it'll make you laugh...
Prom night and our experience with the cop. She was gonna shoot us!!
oh! the grad party on the beach when me, you, and steph were walking home at 3 in the morning and there were cops! and we were held at gunpoint! though it turned out to be some other yahoo they were looking for. yeah and having big videogame tournaments! watching fireworks on the pier. Good times.
any part of living with you. Name one, and I loved it: the day we were in the car accident and it snowed and we cleaned (except for the fighting-with-Amber part), slurpee runs, I really did love living with you.
Post a Comment