Fuck! Okay, so, today I didn't have to be at the Twelfth Night rehersal cuz I wasn't in any of the scenes being done, so I got to chill at home. Well, Alleah calls me at like, 9ish saying that there is a huge barracade thing on Albert st and to make sure the doors are locked. So of course my mind pictures creepy things goin on and I get a little paranoid. But whatev. So I'm sittin here minding my own buisiness, and all of a sudden the doorbell rings. So I get up and peek out the window, being cautious, and there is NOBODY there. So I check the back thinking Landlord is there. NOBODY there. So I think it was the TV and go sit down, grabbing one of my swords in the process.
Then the friggan bell rings again. I check both doors again, clutching my sword, but nobody. Then it rings and rings and rings and I check the back again, and Alleah, the bitch, pops up. God damn!! Friggin roommates. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahaha it was funny though
teeheee! Your face made me GUFFAW with hilarity!
Thanks^_^ I feel sooooo bad for jordan and Devin. What they lost just SUCKS *hugs back*
Post a Comment