Friday, October 13, 2006

Gourmet Canadian Ska!

Went to see the Kiltlifters at the Velvet Underground last night. They fucking rocked!! I danced like, the whole time. I only had like, 4 beers, but cuz I was jumping around I got pretty drunk, which is actually kinda sad. Lol anyway, I bought two of their CDs and a t-shirt and then Amber, Geoff, and I stumbled home. We wanted pizza SO BADLY but nothing was open!!! I mean, wtf?? So we just went and passed out. lol It was a great night though.

5 comments:

Misha said...

god damn i wish i was 19!!!! grrrr lol

Anonymous said...

a great night indeed


the guitarist was le hot!!


remember making fun of geoff when he was going to catch up with us?

-Charlie- said...

hey, why were you making fun of me!? Jerks!

Anonymous said...

geoff, we were drunk and don't even recall what we yelled at you

Joe Guitar said...

stay away from Tristan Amber. lol