Sunday, September 17, 2006

P-tayness of fun

So last night's party went well. Everyone had tons of fun and a LOT of people got piss-tanked. It was hystarical to watch. Lee and I just kinda stood around making fun of everyone who was making asses of themselves.
I can't wait for the next party. I always have so much fun! (with the exception on the 80's party, and the house party when Nevada's crack-dyke friend stole all my booze.)
But yea. We already seem to be planning themed parties and such. I really wanna have a masquerade. I think it would be soooooooooooooooooo freakin' fun. I also like the hat party idea.
So on wednesday us D&Ders are gunna gather and roll our stats and such. I'm excited to get back into D&D. I haven't played in forever. I think we're gunna have a great party too. But apparently Olives is planning to be a little bitch and put us against hard things. T_T I think I'll be sticking to the shadows qiute often... lol We also have a work op meeting on wednesday. Maybe I'll get keys then.. lol
Tomorrow we have a meeting for the changeling group. I am LOVING our play. I can't wait to get the script done.
Um. Yea.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you had fun. Sorry to have missed it.

Anonymous said...

everyone are jerks!!

how many times must i say I want to learn to play D&D... i am now le upset

-Charlie- said...

me too. I really wanted to play. :(

Anonymous said...

I hope I wasn't making a complete ass of myself... you'd have mentioned something right?

Anonymous said...

me and geoff are outcasts


Geoff... let's start our own campaign... and then declare war upon them once we build our levels up of course :)

Misha said...

i wanna learn too...:(

Akiyhrah said...

if you guys really want, I'll try and get a n00b game going. I've never DMed before, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
I think the reason it's just the few of us is cuz Kyle wanted to keep it to people who are experienced so he didn't have to go over things, but since I'd be new to DMing we could take it slow.

-Charlie- said...

Would you?! <3

Anonymous said...

do it kaitlyn

me and geoff would kick ass at D&D!!