Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another par-tay, you ask?

Yes. Amber, Alleah, and I are hosting another party. It will be held on saturday, September 30th and will start around 8. All the same rules apply, plus a few new ones due to certian incidents at the last party. (for instance, please don't pee off our deck.)
this party had a theme though. Dress up like your favorite song!! I know it's kinda hard, but it leads to lots of creativity. And if you're having trouble, contact Amber, Alleah, or I and we'll help you out. Also, don't forget to let Amber know what song you are doing so we can put together a party mix of our songs, and so we can make sure we don't have people donig the same thing. (Cuz that's no fun.)
So RSVP ASAP. lol But seriously, think fast cuz the good ones will be taken! XD

And if you don't remember the details, address, or rules, check out the Satyr Players forum for details.


*love*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEEEE PARTY!

VivaLaPinto said...

w00t!