Hmm. Okay... it's hard to pick out the actual interesting stuff from my life right now, as I am not doing much of anything lately, but here I go..
So the hot bartender at the Voodoo (Josh) just went up in coolness. He can do all these cool bottle tricks and stuff, he can invent the coolest drinks (he made me this acid green drink that tasted like pixi stix and I had to blow bubbles in it!) he has a scotish accent, and he can make things float! No joke! He was making peoples cards and IDs spin in the air and around things. And yes, it was real, I was sober when I saw it XP. Anyway, the other night, Iw as at the Voodoo and Liz was giving Sabrina a back massage cuz she was sore, and Josh came over and I said I was jealous, so he gave me a massage!! And I'm not just saying this cuz he's hot, but it was seriously the best non-professional massage I've ever had ^__^
So the other night I was bored and started looking up the "O'Neill" family. I already know a little bit of my family history from what my grandmother told me, like the O'Neill's are part of the Clan of the Red Hand, and that they were a wealthy family way back when, but I found out some other really cool stuff!
For instance, my family can be traced as far back as 360 AD. And "O'Neill" comes from "Ui Niall", which basiclly means decendants of this guy Niall. He was High King in Ireland from 375 to 405 AD and his family ruled Ireland until the 11th century. He was called "Niall of the Nine Hostages" because he is said to have subdued his enemies by taking them hostage, and even captured St. Patrick himself! He apparently had 12 children, all of whom were powerful leaders, especially in Northwestern Ireland. Now, the "Red Hand of O'Neill" is fairly prominent, and is also known as the "Red Hand of Ulster". Ulster is Northern Ireland, and apparently the Red Hand symbol is one of the most recognized in Ulster. So Basicly my family is from Uslter, or, northern Ireland. And I'm the decendant of a High King!! Cool eh? I even looked up some Gaelic phrases, and apparently depending on where in Ireland you're from, the pronucniation is different. I only really looked at the stuff from Ulster.
"Lambh Deargh Erin Abu" (The Red Hand of Ireland forever!)
"Adh na nEireannach" (Luck of the Irish)
"Slainte" (Irish toast, liteterally translated to "Health")
Neat, eh?
So tonight I hung out with Lo. I haven't seen her in a while and it was nice to hang out. We went to Timmy's and had a coffee, then drove around and talked. We also went and sat in the parking lot of the Pier for a bit. We saw a racoon.... it was really big and kinda scary. lol
Uh........ oh! So yesterday I was playing car-tetris with my step-dad (if you saw my driveway, you'd understand) and I was moving my mom's car. Well, I couldn't see anything, and John's truck was in my way, and so when I went to move my mom's car from the street into the driveway, I got too close to the truck, but I looked too close to his work van, so I went to back up and straighten out, but as I backed up, the driver's side mirror hit the bumper of the truck. Needless to say, the mirror smashed. Luckily John has all these crazy connections, and can get a new mirror for like, a case of beer, but I still feel awful about it. And now my parents will NEVER let me live it down.
But on the bright side, due to John's connections, I might get a job at the Dolphin's resort. I just need a job. I'm getting desprate.
Oh, and I'm re-designing my tattoo. After I did all that research, I did some more on Celtic symbols and their meanings and decided to re-do it a little. Hopefully I'll get it this summer... FINALLY. I've been drawing a lot more lately, due to lack of anything to do. I've also joined this oekaki site where I can color other people's line art using Shii painter, which is AWESOME cuz I can't do like art with Shii, but I kick ass with the paint tools, and I love coloring. I spend hours with the watercolor tool shading and highlighting pictures. It's awesome cuz it give me somthing to do. This is the site if anyone uses Shii or oekakis and wants a good site: http://oekaki.keladry.com/index.php
Kay.. I think I'm done. Ta ta!
EDIT: Oh yea, one more thing. Geoff is moving in with Amber and I in August. ^__^ think it's gunna be really fun next year! I can't wait to see the new firsties :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SCOTTISH ACCENT!?
:O
Helloooo hes a keeper... snag him kaitlyn!!! GET HIM!!
rar.
do him... for me ^_^
from now on, you shall be known as Princess Donna the Mirror-Smasher.
:P
lol thanks :P
dayem! that is one mighty fine Donna might say! HAWT....
stole your profile pic from your myspace! :P
Post a Comment