So I'm going to Campbell River for Easter. I'll be leaving tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family, but I'm mostly looking forward to getting out of Nanaimo, even if it's only for a couple days. I'm so sick of Nanaimo. I feel claustrophobic and like I just don't fit. I'm sick of putting up with drama and bullshit, I'm sick of working in the mall, I'm just playing sick of it here. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if things were working out differently for me right now, but things are pretty up and down and it's just making my want to get away stronger. I'm really looking forward to the summer. There are so many possibilities and I really hope things start working out for me finally.
Although I am confident my next couple days will be pretty great. My mom is making a Turkey dinner for Easter. I haven't had Turkey in 4 years ^_^ plus it will be nice to relax and not have to worry about bills or work or class or drama. Then on Tuesday it's mine and Terry's one year anniversary! I'm so excited for it. We're not doing anything glamorous, because we're both poor at the moment, but I've never reached the one year mark before so its totally new and exciting to me. And frankly, I don't need to do anything spectacular, I just want to spend it together. That's all that matters. I'm hoping though that my good weekend and anniversary start my week out well and maybe I'll have a great week for once. Here's hoping..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wish I could get to CR for coffee. *sad*
i want to get out of nanaimo too...
Post a Comment