I've had a pretty good couple of days. Friday was my first actual day off in such a long time. I slept in and then went and got my haircut and went shopping with Jo, then we went to Lee's place for Ace's final goodbye party. Jo and I baked a pie for him (which turned out amazing!) But Ace ended up having to ditch out on us because of work. It was dissapointing, but we understood. Then we played this fun game called Atmosfear. hehe its really cool.
Today I went to Zellers and dropped 100 bucks on stuff for my Stage Management kit. That hurt.. but there are things I know I am gunna need so I got everything I could think of. You actors had better love me. lol
Now I'm sitting at home by myself. I feel kinda lonely actually. And I really really want to snuggle up with Terry and watch a movie or something. After spending two days with Lee and Jo I really miss him. Plus I wanna show him my new haircut.
So if anyone wants to come hang out, I'd love some company.
By the way, watch that preview. I think it looks like its going to be a fantastic movie!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
I only dream of you my beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment