Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Okay, this is so depressing. I can't afford to buy the new book yet and it's killing me. I've waited forever to read this book and I am sooooooooo excited for it, but I can't get my hands on it :( and EVERYWHERE I go on the internet I run into spoiler alerts and people saying, "Don't bug me, I'm reading Harry Potter". I just know that the longer I have to wait, the more likely it is that someone will spoil it for me and I really don't want that to happen. WHY MUST I BE POOR??! *cries*


**UPDATE**

Okay, I have the best boyfriend EVER! Terry took me to go get some groceries and when I was unloading them at home I found a copy of Harry Potter!!! I guess he pre-ordered it and slipped it in my bag when I wasn't looking ^___^ I love him so much <3

7 comments:

Let Go said...

Dude, don't even worry about it.
There are so many of our friends who have the book (and we're all such geeks that it'll be done being read within the week), so I'm sure someone will let you borrow it very soon!!!!

Misha said...

awe im glad you got it! ^^ its sooo good! but so sad!

Akiyhrah said...

I KNOW the first death was so unexpected!!! I've spent months and months thinking about who is most likely to die and that one didn't even cross my mind!

barbara_mary said...

Just wait untill you finish it... I bawled :s

Let Go said...

omg if you people continue to talk about it I'm going to be forced to not talk to any of you... ok only for like 2 more days until I finish it haha.

Akiyhrah said...

I stayed up until 4 last night to finish it... hahaha I did bawl :(

Queen of Hearts said...

awe that was so sweet of terry.
you'll have to tell me what happenes, cuz i doubt i will read the book any time soon