OH MY GOD!! Jordan, Alleah, Jill, and i almost DIED yesterday! We totally wiped out into a backhoe! There was fire and blood all over the snow and sirens and we were all pinned in the car bleeding and in agony and jordan's car is crushed and shattered and we spent the night in the hospital! I THINK ALLEAH MIGHT BE DEAD!!!!
Or in reality, a backhoe pulled out in front of us, Jordan hit the brakes, we swerved and hit the backet thing on our side. Minimal people damage, pretty bad car damage, but all in all there was no tradgedy. We're all okay and that's what counts. Still scary though. I've never been in a car accedent before. I think we are all still a little shaken.
BUT YAY!! SNOW DAY! I woke up finding out rehersal was cancelled, and now I'm gunna go watch movies with Michelle and Lee. Fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahaha! You WISH I was dead! No more Urinteown soprano lines!!!!!
I heard about the car accident! Oh my god, you poor thing! A little piece of advice from one minor car accident-ee to another; go to a doctor even if you're totally fine, just so that you have a record of it on your file. Take care, babe!
and lisa and ky...hehehe....SNOW!
Post a Comment