Ooookay!! Best. Camping. Trip. EVAR!!! I'm going to try and remember it all... lol
Friday
I had to get up early cuz we had a rehersal meeting thingie for Woyzeck. That went well, despite us falling asleep. lol Then I came home and bought some food. Pretty uneventful. I had a level setting/dress run/cue to cue at 6, and we were planning on being out of there by 9 so we could head up to the camp site. But things ran REALLY late and we weren't out of there until 11. >.< style="font-weight: bold;">Saturday
The next morning most of us were fine. Tired, but fine. We got the fire going again and we sat around eating and chatting. OMG, toast made on a campfire is amazingly wonderful!! Once everyone got up, Lisa, Kylan, and Geoff went into town for a supply run, and Alex decided to smoke up a little. James smoked a whole pipe to himself and was fucked up. We went down to the lake and Gregoire, Alex, and Becky went out on the row boat, and James stuck his foot in the water and said, "Nope, can't walk on water yet." LOL it was hystarical!!!! Back at the campsite, we played this game where you have to give clues that are a play on words to describe a place. For instance, Pale Pony= Whitehorse. Not old uniform= New Jersey. Get it? It was really fun!! And Alex was really good at it. lol Then we realized that our wood was running low, and we stated talking about gathering wood, which led to us labeling ourselves as a 'hunter-gatherer' society. lol We even gave each other Indian names. XD Mine is "Dancing Gerbel" (I'll post the list at the bottom.) then Kylan's brother and his girlfreind showed up and brought us beer. It was funny cuz we sat there looking at it for a minute then we were like, "woah, that's for us??" hehe and I was like, "YEAH!! Dancing Gerbel is pleased!!!" hahaha it was great. Then Kylan, Lisa , and Geoff came back with more booze. heheehe Lisa made us spaghetti which was really yummy, then Geoff went to go get Chris and Cara (two of his band members. They are so cool!!) When he got back, we were getting pretty drunk. lol I had about 4 beer by then. We were trying to listen to the Canucks-Flames game on Becky's car radio, but her battery died!! It sucked sooo bad!!! We wanted to hear the game!! Lucky her car started later, so she wasn't stranded.
Kylan kept running to the car to check the score. It was 2-0 Canucks at the end of the first period and we were very excited about that!! lol Becky's car started again at the very end of the game. We won 3-2 in overtime!! Jovo got the winning goal!! YAY!! So we needed to get extra drunk because we won. lol I think its safe to say that we all got very hammered. Several people puked (not me, thank god), and Biff fell in the fire, but it was still a kick ass night!! Later after people started passing out, we were all chilling around the fire and these people showed up looking for Alex. They were friends of his and they had driven around trying to find which camp he was in. LOL so we got him up and the party picked up again. they were Leaf, Keef, and Tiffany. I remember that. lol We played music and sang, and lit up the pipe again, and I was drunk enough to join in. (BAD IDEA!!) I got the munchies hard core and started picking out the cheeseies from the snack bag thing. It was awesome though. But then we pretty much ran out of booze and we got tired, so Alex's friends left and we all went to bed.
Sunday
So, today started off with the tent falling on us. lol Me, Matt Damon, Gregoire, and Carolyn were all in the huge tent together and randomy the roof fell in. lol it got me up. Lisa, Kylan, Cara, and Geoff were already up, so we decided that Becky, Alex, James, and Biff needed to get up too, so we collapsed their tent. lol it was fucking hilarious! Not much happened today though. We ate then cleaned up our shit and left JUST as it started raining. We have such good timing! lol So now we're all hung over and oh my god I want a cheeseburger. Or anything with cheese. lol And I don't want to eat hot dogs for a while. XD Oh, it was a fun weeked!
Tomorrow we have to be at the school by 9 to do a quick dress run for Woyzeck (my costume kicks major ass!!) then we have a show at 12 30. Then we have meetings with Mike and Leon all afternoon, which I am looking foreward to. XD Then of course we have another show at 8. I think it'll go well. ^_^
Oh hey, does anyone know who scored the first goal last night? We had a sort of bet (not really, we just guessed. lol) and I wanna know who was right. I guessed Naslund. Oh hey, I can check the site.....
AHA!! It was Jovo. Then Ohlund got the second, and Jovo again for the winning shot. Aww.. I lost. T_T oh well. :P
Tata!
Camping Names
Me- Dancing Gerbel
Alex- Smoking Salmon
James- Fire Pidgeon
Gregoire- Laughing Bull
Davis- Magic Clam
Becky- Giggling Horse
Carolyn- Running Seal
Biff- Climbing Tree
Kylan- Thriving Bear
Lisa- Shiney Tomahak
Geoff- Articulate Badger
Jeremy- Giving Panda (cuz he brought us beer.. lol)
Lindsay- Silent Hawk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hora for camping WOOT WOOT
ok...I have only read like two paragraphs so far, but I must say: why would you HTML the shit out of a bold command when you can just go CNTRL B?
geek woman. ;D
O
M
G
I am SO SAD I MISSED IT!!! James getting stoned! How could anybody miss that?! It sounds like it was so much fun! Poor Biff, falling in the fire. And you know my hunter-gatherer name would have been Pinto-Dances-With-Coyotes...or something like that. :D I am so sad I missed it. See ya tomorrow @ Woyzeck!
i wish i could of gone sooo bad
Post a Comment