Friday, November 18, 2005

PAR-TAY!

Tomorrow night is my party!! I'm so excited. My friend Amanda and her boyfriend said that they are gunna come up from Vancouver. I haven't seen Manda in two years!! I'm SO excited!! And hopefully Clinton and Cory come too. I really really miss my Clinton...
There is going to be so many people there. Megan and Crystal (from upstairs) invited tons of people on their own, and I invited all the Theatre people. It's gunna be a weird mix, but I know everyone will have fun. I need to go downtown today and get booze and mixer. I also need to pay my rent, but Megan offered to give me a ride. She's a beautiful person!!
So yesterday I went shopping at Woodgrove. Megan and Chris came and picked up Crystal and I and we went to Woodgrove. We dragged Chris into all the girly stores... lol I wanted to go to EB Games with him though, but Megan and Crystal didn't want to. But oh well. I got almost everything I went there for anyways. I bought a GEORGEOUS dress from Le Cheteau. I've been eyeing it for months, and when I went in to buy it, IT WAS HALF PRICE!!!!!!! I was soooo fucking excited! I tried it on, and it looked great! So I bought it. XD Now I have a pretty dress for New Years! I also bought underwear at La Senza. Aaahh... I love shopping.. lol I wanted to buy this pretty, lacy bustier from La Vie En Rose, but when we went there it wasn't being sold anymore. Oh well... I'll just have to look for another one ^_^ Now I just want my tattoo!!

2 comments:

VivaLaPinto said...

ok, I was so confused about who you were before! Now, however...I came--I read--I conquered!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey!! dont forget i need those two email addys of the kool vancouver people! I loved them dude!